Let it snow bundle
SAVE 10% + GET $- VALUE: Gives - meals + get - free prints + free shipping
Select at least 2 doll sizes for your bundle
Gift bundle includes:
- Stella the polar bear in your choice of size
- Baby polar bear (one size)
- 15 meals provided to children in need
- Free shipping ($8 value)
When the weather outside is frightful, your little one will love snuggling up with the Let it snow bundle. Stella the polar bear and baby polar bear are made of the softest, warm white yarn that reflects the beauty of the natural Peruvian cotton yarn our artisans knit with. The 15 meals your purchase provides will benefit children in need around the world.
Birthday: January 12th
I live way up north, up near the top of the world! I love making snow angels with my twin brother and adore the way snow tingles on my tongue. I believe we’re all just like snowflakes – different in our own beautiful way. That’s why you’re amazing exactly the way you are!
Favorite quote: “Believe in yourself.”
About baby polar bear
Baby polar bear is destined to be an instant favorite, with frosty cheeks and a soft, huggable body. We carefully selected the perfect warm white yarn that reflects the beauty of the natural Peruvian cotton our artisans knit with.
Doll fabric + features:
- hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- high stitch count for durability and softness
- premium felt and knit details
- stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- hand-knit dolls available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- baby animals available in ~7" height
- signature 10 meal wristband or waist tag
- handmade in Peru and Nepal using sustainable, fair trade practices
Free Shipping Over $85
We stand by our dolls 100%. If you are unsatisfied with your doll for any reason when you receive it, you can replace or return it, no strings attached!
How does my purchase make an impact?
1 doll = 10 meals
You are helping children grow, fight disease, develop cognitively and reach their full potential by providing nutritious meals.
You are supporting artisans in Peru with sustainable, fair trade wages.
You are giving children the energy they need to learn as well as an incentive to send them to school.