Lucy the lamb
gives 10 meals
Free shipping over $85
We stand by our dolls 100%. If you are unsatisfied with your doll for any reason when you receive it, you can replace or return it, no strings attached!
Birthday: September 4th
I’m a shy, gentle, loving little lamb. I’m a great listener, a first-rate giggler and would be so happy to be your friend. I will find the softest meadows where we can have tea parties or just lie and daydream. Let’s tell each other stories and make dandelion necklaces together!
Favourite quote: “Sweet dreams, little lamb.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world.
- hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- high stitch count for durability and softness
- premium felt and knit details
- stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- signature 10 meal wristband
- handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
How does my purchase
make an impact?
1 doll = 10 meals
You are helping children grow, fight disease, develop cognitively and reach their full potential by providing nutritious meals.
You are supporting artisans in Peru with sustainable, fair trade wages.
You are giving children the energy they need to learn as well as an incentive to send them to school.