Baby Animal Collector's Kit
Free Shipping Over $85
We stand by our dolls 100%. If you are unsatisfied with your doll for any reason when you receive it, you can replace or return it, no strings attached!
We are delighted to offer a beautiful Collector’s Kit box for FREE when you curate your own personal set of 3 baby animals! You will receive 1 kit for every 3 baby animals you choose. It makes a wonderful gift little ones will enjoy storing their baby animals in, time and time again.
The gorgeous, organic colours of each baby animal mix and match beautifully, so you can create endless combinations to fit you and your little one’s style! We love seeing the unique, stylish sets you create. Which 3 will you choose to start your little one’s collection?
Every heirloom-quality baby animal is lovingly handcrafted from natural Peruvian cotton yarn, with whimsical heirloom details. At just a little bigger than your hand, they’re the softest, most lovable companions we could imagine. You and your little one will love collecting them all!
Please note that there is a €10 shipping premium on the Collector’s Kit. Every baby animal is handmade and will slightly vary. We hope that you will love your doll for the special characteristics that make it one-of-a-kind.
- handmade in Peru and Nepal using sustainable, fair trade practices
- hand-knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- high stitch count for durability and softness
- stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- safe + non-toxic: US + CE + Canadian safety standard certified
- every baby animal comes with a special booklet sharing our mission to feed children in need
- every baby animal has a special ‘gives 5 meals’ tag on their hip to remind your little one of the impact they made
- baby animals are approximately 7” in height
Due to an overwhelming demand for this item, processing time may be delayed by 3-5 business days.
How does my purchase
make an impact?
Gives 5 meals
You are helping children grow, fight disease, develop cognitively and reach their full potential by providing nutritious meals.
You are supporting artisans in Peru with sustainable, fair trade wages.
You are giving children the energy they need to learn as well as an incentive to send them to school.